In the beginning there was our manifesto, and this is it…
1) EQUALITY: All creative members (comrades) are to be credited equally. All ideas are to be considered and judged on their merit alone.
2) LIBERTY: Freedom to think, to create, to experiment, to share, and to learn is paramount and encouraged at all times throughout a production.
3) ECONOMICALLY: All creative members work for free and where possible everything should be ‘begged, borrowed, or stolen’ before it is purchased.
4) EFFICIENCY: Time is precious and all creations should be done in the minimum amount of time. Where possible all filming and post production should happen within 48hrs.
5) CONTEMPORARY: All films are set in the present day, filmed in colour, and set in the UK with London and the surrounding area the creative focus for all shorts.